Water and Sewer
As of May 21, 2015, New Jersey American Water is the new water and sewer service provider for Haddonfield Borough. They are now responsible for treating and providing water service and maintaining the water treatment and distribution facilities, as well as the sewage collection system. Camden County MUA is responsible for treating the sewage.
If you have questions related to your water and wastewater service and billing, please contact New Jersey American Water.
New Jersey American Water Customer Service Center: 1-800-272-1325
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
For Emergencies: New Jersey American Water is available at this number 24 hours, seven days a week.
New Jersey American Water also has an online self-service website, My H2O Online (www.amwater.com/myh2o), which can be accessed at any time. On My H2O Online, you can pay your bill, view your bill, sign up for paperless billing and payment, view your water use history, and more. Not registered for My H2O Online? Visit amwater.com/myh2o. Be sure to have your New Jersey American Water account number handy.
The Water Quality Reports from the Borough up to the sale of the utlity are shown below. For more current Reports through new Jersey American Water click here.
- Water Quality Report 2014 (pdf)
- Water Quality Report 2013 (pdf)
- Water Quality Report 2012 (pdf)
- Water Quality Report 2011 (pdf)
- Water Quality Report 2010 (pdf)
- Water Quality Report 2009 (pdf)
- Water Quality Report 2008 (pdf)
- Water Quality Report 2007 (pdf)
- Water Quality Report 2006 (pdf)
- Water Quality Report 2005 (pdf)