|Location:||Borough Hall, Room 105, 242 Kings Highway East, Haddonfield, NJ 08033|
|Hours of Operation:||8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday|
|Deputy Registrar:||Geraldine Miller|
|Phone:||856-429-4700, ext. 206|
The Office of the Registrar for Vital Statistics oversees and administers the following:
- Applications for Marriage Licenses/Civil Unions
- Applications for Domestic Partnerships
- Certified Copies of Vital Records:
Birth, Marriage, Domestic Partnership, Civil Unions & Death Certificates.
IMPORTANT – Please note that Certified Copies of Vital Records are only available for those events that occurred within the Borough of Haddonfield
If you were married at the Tavistock Country Club, your marriage is on file at the
Borough of Barrington, 229 Trenton Avenue
Barrington, NJ 08007
Phone: (856) 547-8585
- $10 for the first copy of a vital record;
- $5 for each additional copy of the same record ordered at the same time.
- $28 for Marriage/Civil Union License and Domestic Partnership
- Payments are to be made via cash, check or money order Payable to Borough of Haddonfield
We do not accept credit cards or debit cards
If you are mailing in an application for a Vital Record, you MUST include a copy of your ID and a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope
- Marriage Applications MUST be made in person - please see more information by clicking the left side of this page under "Marriage Information"
- Please note that a Non-genealogical Record is the most common form used for records:
births occurring within the last 80 years or if the individual is still living, marriages occurring within the last 50 years, deaths occurring within the last 40 years and all civil union and domestic partnership records.
- Genealogical Records are for the following: births occurring more than 80 years ago (unless the individual is still living), marriages occurring more than 50 years ago and deaths occurring more than 40 years ago.
- Application for Obtaining a Copy of a Non-genealogical Vital Record
- Application for Obtaining a Copy of a Genealogical Vital Record