Something to Chew On 2nd/4th Wednesday - 12:30-2pm
Nourish your stomachs and your brains...
"Something to Chew On" is a Lunch and Learn program which was very popular pre-Covid program. It will be held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month from 12:30-2pm. The format will be (roughly) half an hour to eat lunch and schmooze, half an hour for the presentation, and then half an hour for Q&A and extra schmoozing (or leaving as needed).
Please note that the program will now run from 12:30-2pm (not 12:15-1:45pm). Please reply early to ensure a spot as the programs have been at capacity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (856) 354-8789 to reply. If you don't like to come to things by yourself, grab a friend (or let me know, and I'll find you a friend).
- August 10, Colleen Bianco Bezich, Mayor of Haddonfield. Colleen can't wait to visit to share facts and figures and have some FUN (hula hoops and chair yoga anyone?) She’ll talk about upcoming Borough of Haddonfield projects, Downtown Haddonfield developments, happenings in EMS, fire and Police, and upcoming fall events like the Haddonfield Health & Wellness Festival
- September 14, Eric Zino, Director of Haddonfield Public Library
- September 28, Lucy Sheffield, Boost your Health and Joy with Laughter and Deep Breathing
- October 12, Stuart Harting, Haddonfield Outdoor Sculpture Trust (includes a walking tour of local sculptures!)
- October 26, Jack Lardis, Near Death Experiences (no new registration at this time - we will use the guest list from the originally planned event on July 27)
***There is a suggested $3 fee for non-Haddonfield residents that will cover lunch. Please continue to sign-up in advance and then bring your $3 the day of the program. As always, there will be no charge for Haddonfield residents as the program is funded by the borough. Thank you for your understanding.